Paul Henry Bryant
Institute for Nonlinear Science
University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, CMRR Building
La Jolla, CA 92093-0402
Phone: (858) 534-0973
Fax: (858) 534-7664
- Paul H. Bryant, Optimized synchronization of chaotic and hyperchaotic systems, Phys. Rev. E 82, 015201(R) (2010).
- Paul H. Bryant and J. M. Nichols, Modeling and detecting localized nonlinearity in continuum systems with a multistage transform, Phys. Rev. E 81, 026209 (2009).
- John C. Quinn, Paul H. Bryant, Daniel R. Creveling, Sallee R. Klein and Henry D. I. Abarbanel, Parameter and state estimation of experimental chaotic systems using synchronization, Phys. Rev. E 80, 016201 (2009).
- Paul Bryant, Reggie Brown and Henry D. I. Abarbanel, Lyapunov Exponents from Observed Time Series, Phys. Rev. Lett. 65, 1523 (1990).
- Paul Bryant, Extensional singularity dimensions for strange attractors, Phys. Lett. A 179, 186 (1993).
- P. H. Bryant, R. Movshovich and B. Yurke, Noise rise in nondegenerate parametric amplifiers, Phys. Rev. Lett 66, 2641 (1991).
- Paul Bryant, Kurt Wiesenfeld and Bruce McNamara, Noise rise in parametric amplifiers, Phys. Rev. B 36, 752 (1987).
- Paul Bryant and Kurt Wiesenfeld, Suppression of period-doubling and nonlinear parametric effects in periodically perturbed systems, Phys. Rev. A 33, 2525 (1986).
- Reggie Brown, Paul Bryant and Henry D. I. Abarbanel, Computing the Lyapunov spectrum of a dynamical system from an observed time series, Phys. Rev. A 43, 2787 (1991).
- Paul Bryant and Harry Suhl, Thin-film magnetic patterns in an external field, Appl. Phys. Lett. 54, 2224 (1989).
- Paul Bryant and Harry Suhl, Micromagnetics below saturation, J. Appl. Phys. 66, 4329 (1989).
- Paul Bryant and Carson Jeffries, Spin-Wave Nonlinear Dynamics in an Yttrium Iron Garnet Sphere, Phys. Rev. Lett. 60, 1185 (1988).
- Paul Bryant and Carson Jeffries, Bifurcations of a Forced Magnetic Oscillator near Points of Resonance, Phys. Rev. Lett. 53, 250 (1984).
- Paul Bryant (C) 2009, LyapOde (Version 4): Includes source code written in "C" for calculation of Lyapunov exponents when the differential equations are known. Can also calculate the conditional Lyapunov exponents for coupled identical systems. The software can be compiled for running on Windows, Mac, or Linux/Unix systems. Includes the equations for several systems (Lorenz, Rossler, etc.) and documentation on how to create and compile software for additional systems of the user's choice.